Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Inside the mind of an artist


Ever want to find out how an artist thinks? Sitting at my desk trying to pick bead colors this is how it goes: Black and white- too plain, Red and white -- stuck as patriotic or valentine looking, how about blue/green -- eeh too much like the ocean, turquoise/ivory -- not feeling like southwest today, red/orange -- too hot, makes me feel like sweating, still not feeling it... pink/blue--too babyish.....pink/purple --- too girlie.... getting closer though... Finally I can land in the pink zone. So here is the picture of part of my beadmaking effort. And yes this is what most artists go through everyday trying to decide on colors for projects and that's not even including styles, tools to use, techniques, don't get me started there.. Have a good day everyone!

No comments: