Sunday, April 8, 2012

What's in my sketchbook?

This week I spent much of the time finishing some of the drawings I did last week by adding colored pencils (prismacolors).  Here are some of my sketches from this week and some finished drawings I will be putting up on Etsy tomorrow.  Happy Easter everyone!
Chicken, This is Cindy Buttons the hen, from https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ducks-and-Clucks/135074249898463 on facebook, ink.
One of my kitties named Angel!, ink drawing, I'm not happy with the face on this one but it was a quick sketch.
Cat, ink drawing


Wolf, from pic, ink.

Seagull from picture I took up at Sandusky, Ohio last summer, ink.

Ink and watercolor on dictionary page, matted.

Ink and watercolor over colored pencil on watercolor paper.

Colored pencil and inks.

Colored pencils and ink.

No comments: