Monday, April 7, 2014

I'm on my way back to you

Be back soon!

I have been working hard finishing up my second degree at school and it is finally coming to an end.  I graduate in May.  After graduation I plan on being a lot more hands on in the craft room and back to blogging.  I've even joined twitter!

Future plans:
I plan on blogging and tweeting/facebooking a lot more to keep my customers and fellow crafters involved in my world.
I have an Etsy store for my crafts that I am hoping to change to mostly jewelry and jewelry/craft supplies.  I will be making more lampwork beads, polymer clay and fabric beads and components and more.  I am really feeling a drift toward rustic, earthy and boho elements in my future.
I have another Etsy store for my vintage sales (bleudogvintage) it's on amazon too.  I will be adding more vintage and antique craft/art books and ephemera in the future.
I am looking into opening an Artfire store for ChristyLDesigns also.
I am still trying to decide if a personal website is worth the trouble of not.
I also have an Ebay shop that I have started for designer brand discounts but that is unrelated to this blog but I will be splitting my time on it too.
I want to start doing a lot more tutorials on this blog too, so watch for those.
All this also includes looking for a job in HIT with my new degree.

Here's to a busy future!   Christy

This picture is from the Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus, Ohio.  In the butterfly room.  It is created by Dale Chihuly.

No comments: