Thursday, August 26, 2010

Treasure Hunting at the Thrift Store

Ok, I have to admit it.  I am a Thrift Store junkie!  I love to dig through Goodwill or the Salvation Army for gently used treasures.  I have made several fun discoveries like brand-new Ferragamo shoes for 5$, A Tommy Hilfiger dress for $4, and Eddie Bauer and Abercrombie & Fitch sweaters for $4 each (with new tags still on it).  No one would realize I didn't pay top dollar for these things unless I confessed.  I also admit to having some gorgeous pieces of Spode, Enesco and Bradford Exchange sitting on my shelves.    I have been happily surprised to find teenagers roaming the racks looking for name brands in the jeans and dresses.  Everyone is this economy should at least consider checking out their local thrift stores these days.  If you see me there, say HI don't be shy!
My Enesco Bunny

No comments: